Registered to* Rob Roy Cemetery. From the book History of Osprey Township: Church "first built in 1877 at Bristow's Hill on lot 32 Con 13 Osprey Twp. Property was obtained from Gilbert and Sarah Morrison Currie natives of Paisley Scotland who came to Rob Roy in 1855. Approx cost of the church was $700 and the labour was donated by the men of the community. The cemetery site was chosen before the building of the church, as the first burial was in 1871".
Located in the former Osprey Township, Con. 13, Lot 32.