St. Andrew’s Presbyterian Church (Priceville, Ont.) was formed in 1925 by non-concurring Presbyterians of the former St. Columba Presbyterian Church, Priceville. The congregation initially met in members’ homes and in MacKinnon Hall. The first minister was the Rev. Sutherland who chose not to enter into Church Union but remained with his Presbyterian congregation. A new church was constructed and was finished between 1933 and 1935. The name St. Andrew’s was in use by 1934, prior to this date, the congregation had been known as Priceville Presbyterian Church.