The Association will strive to represent effectively the interests of all property owners in the following ways:
- Act as a spokesperson for members to local council and other government agencies on issues of concern
- Identify issues and concerns of the membership
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with municipal authorities
- Stay informed of Official Plans, regulations and By-laws that affect The Escarpment, The Beaver Valley and the surrounding areas
- Keep aware of items on council meetings which affect the members
- Alert members of items in the interest of the membership
- Encourage members to vote in municipal elections
- Work with other associations and agencies on issues of common interest.
- Strive to ensure that development is consistent with official plans and zoning by-laws.